As a parent of a student at Christ the King, you are automatically a member of the Parents’ Guild. The Guild holds meetings on a monthly basis as well as running several special events throughout the year. There are many advantages to becoming an active member of the Parents’ Guild:
• Interaction and fellowship with parents of other CK students.
• Guest speakers and/or presentations at the meetings
• Our Principal, Mr. Mannarino, attends most of the meetings so he can answer any of your questions.
• The opportunity to bring to the Guild any questions or concerns that you may have regarding issues with your child and/or their academic and social life at CK.
• The Annual CK Parents’ Guild Christmas Party
• End of the year dinner
Annual Dinner and Fashion Show Registration
We hope to see you at the meetings!